A person who pays at least $10,000 for an electioneering communication advocating the election or defeat of a clearly identified candidate within 45 days of an election is required to file a report within 24 hours that includes:
- The name and address of the person paying for the electioneering communication,
- The name and address of each person who contributed over $100 for the purpose of an electioneering communication,
- The amount spent on the electioneering communication
- The name of the identified referenced candidate
- The medium used to disseminate the electioneering communication.
All reports must be submitted electronically via the website Disclosures.utah.gov.