Utah law requires that statewide voter registration data be available to the public. Utah statute has established a fee of $1,050.00 to acquire the voter database. The file is in tab-deliminted format and includes the following fields:
- voter identification number;
- first, middle, and last name;
- voter status (active or inactive);
- absentee status;
- original registration date;
- party affiliation;
- phone number (if provided by voter);
- mailing and residence address;
- county and precinct;
- date of birth;
- Congressional district, state house district, state senate district, state school board district;
- voter participation history; and
- method of participation (absentee, by mail, normal, etc.).
NOTE: the file is very large (150 MB). The database requires one business day to generate. Please be aware that because the Utah Voter Database is updated in real-time, it is constantly changing. The fee is for a one-time acquisition of the Database; updates are not provided. Each subsequent request for the file will require a new payment.
To request the Utah Voter Database, please complete the form below. Please direct any questions to the Lieutenant Governor's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 801-538-1041.
Other Voter Information and fees: