Important Election Dates
- Primary Election: June 26, 2018
- Mail ballots are mailed to voters: around June 5, 2018
- In-person early voting: June 12, 2018 - June 22, 2018
You can register to vote at the polls on Election Day, but if you register beforehand:
- May 29, 2018: last day to register to vote by mailing in a registration form.
- June 19, 2018: last day to register to vote online or at your county clerk's office.
- May 29, 2018: last day to change your party affiliation. Some political parties require you to affiliate with the party in order to vote in its primary election. If you are not affiliated with a political party (unaffiliated), you have the option to affiliate with a political party at a polling location after May 29th.
Links for Candidates
- Federal & State Candidate Manual (Updated with new legislative changes)
- Candidate Signature Requirements
- Declaration of Intent to Gather Signatures
Current Statewide Initiatives
- Verified signature totals for initiatives
- Additional documents and information for initiatives
- Lt. Governor Press Release
- Candidate Filings
- Official Election Notice
- Primary Election Certification
- Contact your election official
- View candidates who are gathering signatures
- Master Ballot Position List
- Submit an Argument Against Constitutional Amendment A