A person who pays at least $10,000 for an electioneering communication advocating the election or defeat of a clearly identified candidate or judge (within 45 days of an election) is required to file a report with the Lt. Governor's Office. This report shall be filed within 24 hours of making the payment or entering into a contract to make the payment. This report shall include:
- The name and address of the person paying for the electioneering communication;
- The name and address of each person who contributed over $100 for the purpose of an electioneering communication;
- The amount spent on the electioneering communication;
- The name of the clearly identified candidate;
- The medium used to disseminate the electioneering communication.
All reports must be submitted electronically via the website disclosures.utah.gov.